- Our company continues to move forward and become one of the leading MEP Contracting firm in Egypt and eventually the ME region, while delivering projects that consistently meet international standards.
- To become the market leader in the field of electro-mechanical contracting by providing superior service of the highest quality, innovative solutions in a team based diversified work environment while maintaining integrity in all our business practices.
- As a specialized MEP contractor we cater all your HVAC, Electrical, Water Supply, Drainage, LPG, Fire Fighting & Fire Alarm needs professionally and reliably.
1.All types of chillers, package units, split ducted units and VRVs.
2.Chilled water pipes and valve assemblies.
3.Industrial extract fans, jet fans and specialized ventilation systems.
4.Cladding of chilled water pipes and ducts.
5.Flushing of chilled water system.
6.Testing, commissioning and balancing for central HVAC system.
7.FAHUs with heat wheel recovery and heat pipes.
1.Installation of Fire Fighting systems, hose reel cabinets, sprinkler distributions, fire fighting pump sets.
2.Engineering (Design & Product Selection)
3.Procurement as per the Approved Material List
4.Taking Approvals from the Various Authorities
5.Installations of Fire fighting systems like
- Sprinkler system
- Dry powder system
- Deluge System
- FM 200 System etc.
- Testing and Commissioning of Fire Fighting systems.
1.Complete building power distribution systems.
2.Fault trouble shooting, detection, assessment and rectification.
3.Installation of centralized UPS systems.
4.Lightning protection and earthing systems
5.Anti-intrusion/anti-burglar systems and access control.
6.CCTV surveillance systems.
8.Intelligent lighting systems.
9.Fire detection and fire alarm systems.
1.Installation testing and commissioning of all types of pumps: booster, transfer, submersible, circulation, irrigation, etc.
2.Installation of a wide range of sanitary ware models and types.
3.Central water heater system.
4.Electrical and/or solar water heaters.
5.External drainage networks and manholes.
6.Wide range of grease traps.
7.All type of water tanks.
8.Testing and commissioning of all plumbing systems.
- Mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems are critical elements of any facility design. Our project teams aggressively pursue solutions that are energy efficient, flexible, and easily maintained. Offering award-winning mechanical and electrical engineering, energy management, commissioning, communication technologies and architectural lighting design.
- They must provide a high level of occupant comfort and reliability. Special attention must be given to possessing knowledge of applicable codes and regulations. Every effort must be made to contain facility capital and operational costs, improve maintainability, and reduce energy costs.
- Our job is to provide our clients with high quality standards of design, execution and maintenance of MEP services. We have devised a strategy for sustained growth rooting from our managerial strategies that are focused on quality, reliability and trust.
- With our dedicated team of experts, we devise project specific quality measures ensuring customer satisfaction at all times and most importantly with the project outcome. Quality assurance is a never ending process.
- We’ve listed some of our most recent and most challenging scope of work here.
- The projects fall into the following categories:
2.Cafes & Resturants
6.Mosques & Hotels
7.Labor and soldier Accommodations
8.Healthcare/Labs Facility Design
WHY CLIENTS CHOOSE US ?
1.we got what it takes to install, design, propose and recommend value engineered solutions that offer more for less!
2.Our team of experts is on the continuous lookout for energy saving methods and durable solutions that offer optimum running cost and minimum overall cost in the long run
3.Simply put, We are a MEP one-stop-shop! Take advantage of our ability to handle all services proficiently and save yourself valuable effort and time!
4.Our experience stems from experience of Our carefully selected team.